Face Recognition Device With Built-In
Body Temperature Detection
• Face recognition based on 3D imaging (Dual cameras)
• Body Temperature Detection using IR Sensor
• Control Access and Notifications in case of high-temperature detection
• Large 8 inch, multi-viewing angle, 170° IPS display
• Powerful fast processor CPU: 4 cores, 1.8 GHz
• Time and Attendance (Safe workplace control)
• Face Recognition for faces with Medical Masks option
• Durable Aluminum alloy body Slim and Elegant design
• Pole mount for turnstile and Wall mount available
• Wiegand & Relay output
• SDK Available for integration to 3rd party software
• Face, Face+ Temp, Face+ Card
• Fully integrated with WatchNET Access control software
Using a smartphone to unlock your door means you can leverage the biometric features of the phone, such as fingerprint sensors, or facial recognition, meaning greater security that even if the phone gets into the wrong hands, it can’t be used to open the door.
Alerts And Alarms
Each and every entry can be logged. Alerts or alarms can be configured to immediately let the property owner or manager know there was an entry/exit.
Coupled together with other sensors, smart locks can provide security upsides that would otherwise be much more costly to achieve. For example, if you use a simple CCTV or IP Camera, or a more sophisticated video doorbell, you could also see who was attempting to access the property, recording it or using it to inform your decision to unlock the door, or not – effectively becoming your 24×7 personal ‘bouncer’.